Just a reminder of what’s Content Curation: Content Curation is the process to discover, grab and organize digital content for a specific niche or matter.
The difference between content curation and content aggregation is that it involves human processes in order to filter and present relevant content.
In order to make great work with content curation you need the right content curation arsenal.
We have selected the best online content curation tools we use to organize all information.
Here is our favorite list of content curation tools:
1. Scoop.it: Easily express your passion with a gorgeous magazine. And be heard!
2. Bottlenose: the Now Engine – a new way to see what’s happening now around any interest and keep up with it over time.
3. Curata: Easily find the content you are looking for, organize, and share it out to the channels you choose for your business.
4. Flipboard: See everything on Flipboard, all your news and life’s great moments in one place.
4. Storify: Storify helps its users tell stories by curating social media.
5. Pearltrees: is your digital library. It lets you collect, organize and share everything you like.
6. Pinterest: A content sharing service that allows members to “pin” images, videos and other objects to their pinboard.
7. Netvibes: Everything that matters to you, all in one dashboard.
8. Addictomatic: instantly create a custom page with the latest buzz on any topic.
And the new awesome ones:
9. Spundge: Collaboratively curate the web and create relevant, influential content.
10. Veeoz: helps you to get a quick overview, understand and draw valuable insights from the views/opinions expressed by hundreds of millions of users on different social media platforms.