NewzSocial is the latest (and greatest) app for content curation. If you have an iPad, you can’t miss this app and you should install and try asap.
It has a few similarities with Flipbook but it focuses on a multi-column layout. You can curate content by choosing your keyword and it will show results based on freshness, popularity, social effect and production quality.
The app is very fast while pulling information from sources. You can even share the articles with your friends and customize every aspect.
Of course to make a complete and good curation a human-based approach is required in order to make a complete and comprehensive content curation, but this app will help you a lot and will make your everyday curation very powerful and faster.
NewzSocial is a free social news reader app that allows you to follow, create and share broad and niche news streams on your topics of interest. The app has unique social curation features using which you can tap into your network of ‘topic expert’ friends and get the news you want selected by the experts you know.
- Discover – special interest topics from friends as well as explore the wide range of available channels.
- Personalize – your news topics as your interests change by following favorite channels.
- Create – a channel on a topic that interests you, simply by entering search terms. It automatically filters in new articles.
- Share – a channel you created or discovered with your friends. They can then share with their friends.
- Curate – a channel so you recommend articles your friends should read. Get your expert friends to curate a channel with you.
- Connect – with friends automatically on Facebook or email, then share and curate with them.
- Like – an article to automatically save in your Likes channel. Share your Likes. Follow your friends’ Likes.
Requirements: Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later.